Here is a plant medicine combination you may all like, it’s incredibly strong and perfect for those who can not get out of their own minds.
These 3 together create harmony in shifting energetic levels within the body and mind.
Deeply grounding they help support the release of mental fog, stress or overwhelm. When releasing the white sage takes all the negativity away, so cleansing you at the same time as you shift.
Opening up your intuition and your kundalini Centre and chakras, so the energy flows through you with ease.
Great for people who feel stuck or are energetically shifting and need some support to reach the next level within themselves.
White Grandfather Sage (Salvia Apiana)
The purifying scent of white sage has been enjoyed for thousands of years, dating back to ancient rituals of the Indigenous peoples of the Americas.
These days, white sage is used all around in the world to clear out negative energies while bringing in positive ones.
The act of burning sage is also referred to as smudging, with white sage smudge sticks being an excellent alternative to hand-rolled incense.
The heavenly aroma of this sacred herb can provide blessings to a space or object, as well as cleansing the mind and body.
Gender: Grandfather (We use Australian White sage which means the composition has changed, if you are using US brands then its female)
- Antibacterial properties – white sage helps to clear away nasty toxins and chemicals that we are exposed to throughout our day-to-day lives. It removes bacteria from the air, as well as keeping fungi and viruses away from our living or working spaces.
- Allergic relief – symptoms caused from exposure to dust, pollen and mould can be alleviated by white sage, as it releases negative ions which neutralise positive ones.
- Spiritual enhancer – white sage induces a sense of calm and feelings of peace to significantly improve your overall well-being. Traditionally, it has been used to provide guidance throughout spiritual impasses and assist with meditation.
- Relieve stress – white sage can stimulate receptors in the brain, as it is bountiful in compounds that help to reduce stress and elevate mood levels.
- Improve sleep – the same compounds that reduce stress can also have an effect on your quality of sleep. Research has suggested that white sage can ease insomnia and soothe anxiety.
Manna Gum Bark(eucalyptus viminalis ssp viminals) Lemon myrtle (Backhoisia citrodora)
Gender :Male – grandfather
Powers: lifegiving, grounding, deep rooted shifts, sexual kundalini, aligns chakras and heals relationships.
Gender: female- Mother
Powers: focus, spiritual and intuitive vision, removal of mental stress and brain fog, grounding.
Always remember the rules of Wild harvesting.
Don’t over pick, leave enough for others, including the animal kingdom Never take more than you need Always do little damage as possible Always positively identify anything you plan to eat or burn Only forage where sage and legal Connect with nature
I would like to acknowledge the Wurundjeri people who are the Traditional Custodians of this land. I would like also to pay respect to the Elders both past and present of the Kulin nation and extend that respect to other indigenous Australians present.