This light mist is a lovely alternative to burning sage in places where smoke must be avoided, or for those who are sensitive to smoke. The scent of this hydrosol is liquid Sage, strong and earthy.
White sage grows beautifully in the alpine region of Victoria, Australia, and bundles of fragrant leaves have been used for many years in traditional smudging ceremonies, throughout north America. This practice is used by many different kinds of people for energy work, religious ceremony, and cleansing. The white sage used in our organic hydrosol is cultivated for distillation.
With a spectral and alluring scent, organic white sage hydrosol may be spritzed on its own generously into the air. Add essential oils such as juniper, cedarwood, or lavender for an enhanced room spray with excellent cleansing qualities. A little sage essential oil helps to enhance the dry and herbaceous notes of the white sage. This hydrosol contains the compound 53.84-cineole.
Our white sage hydrosol is expertly crafted in the Alpine Region of Victoria on an organic farm, via water-steam distillation of fresh, hand cultivated Salvia apian. Suitable for cosmetic use.
The glorious smelling hydrosol has herbaceous and camphoraceous aroma. White sage hydrosol has numerous beneficial properties, including being an anti inflammatory, antimicrobial, analgesic and antihistamine. This product not only purifies your space and helps clear the air of unwanted germs, it makes a wonderful astringent and antiseptic for your skin. It’s like having a smokeless smudge stick. We place it on our hair at it makes it so soft and luscious, my husband loves
One amazing benefit i have found is when i am working on my computer for long periods of the day, i use this spray on my head, wrists and back of neck to help ground me and connect back into my own space, i feel less spacey after being on the computer for so long. It seems to make me get more work done and my concentration levels rise.
Our hydrosols are very versatile in use as:
- Facial Cleanser: Moisten with a cotton pad and swipe across the skin of the face to cleanse.
- Facial Spray: Close the eyes and lightly mist your face as a daily refresher. Store hydrosol in the refrigerator for extra-cooling skin relief.
- Facial Mask: Mix the hydrosol with clay or body butter and apply to cleansed skin. Rinse after 10-15 minutes.
- Bath Additive: Simply add to your bath water.
- Hair Care: Spray onto cleansed hair and gently massage the hair and scalp. Do not rinse.
- Deodorant & Perfume Spray: Mist under arms and as needed elsewhere to help prevent body odor.
- Foot Spray: Mist the tops and bottoms of feet to help control foot odor and to refresh your feet.
- Aroma Massage: Spray the hydrosol on oily skin before starting the massage.
- Meditation/Prayer Spray: Hydrosols can be used to help enhance meditation and prayer.
- Car Freshening Spray: Mist the interior of your car, avoiding polished, painted and fragile surfaces.
- Linen Refresher: Simply spray to freshen and fragrance sheets, towels, pillows and other linens.
- Calming Spray: Mist your room, body and face using hydrosols that are reported to help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Aromatic Substitute for Water in Personal Care Recipes: Enhance your lotion, cream, room mist and other recipes that call for water with skin-safe hydrosols.
This is a cosmetic product and is meant for external use only. As with all of our materials, it should not be taken internally.